Location & Time
All games will be played at 101st street and Riverside Park. The park can be entered either at 103rd street, or 97th street. To access the field go to the lower level, games are held on the southern most field.
Games will be played from 10AM-12PM
- 10:00-10:55 grades 3/4
- 11:00-11:55 grades 5/6 & 7/8
"Pick Up Style"
- We aren't a league, we don't keep track of winners and losers, teams always change, and everyone gets equal playing time. New teams are chosen each week by the coaching staff, and we do our best to make sure friends play with friends. But who doesn't love going up against their best friend? Coaches will ensure that teams are fair and competitve.
- Any individual requests for attending a different time slot will be reviewed by one of our coaches. (Don't worry, we tend to be flexible)
- Each games will be played 5 v. 5 with subs
- Each game will have 1 referee.